Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome: The Introduction


Hello, Fashion World. I am here to hopefully inspire you. I hope to show fashion in a different light and maybe even start a new phenomenon. Wait, I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Dream big, right? I do not believe fashion is just on the runways, just in New York or Paris, France. I believe Fashion is right outside your door. You can get inspiration from the simplest of things and that's the beauty of it. I hope to reach people who aspire to be creative in fashion as well as give a good read here and there. I love "fashion", but I take different approaches on it. For example, I love going to the flea market. Most "fashion buffs" would say "Fashion at a flea market? Bah!" I also love going to little vintage shops. I don't believe fashion has to start with five hundred dollar clothes or shoes, it comes from your individuality.

I will leave you with this quote:
"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
-Yves Saint Laurent

xoxo,
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment